The professionals at ELLS understand the dedication and commitment that it takes to operate a nonprofit organization. As your trusted business advisors we will show you how to generate a revenue stream that will meet your organizational nonprofit goals.
Your mission is what makes you unique; your commitment to that mission is what makes your nonprofit a valuable asset to your community. ELLS CPAs understands the challenges that you encounter and will work with you to overcome financial challenges. Analyzing your time, budgeting, cash flow and resources are just a few areas we’ll address with you to create a long term plan for your organization’s success.
Our services include:
- Financial Statements (Audit/Review/Compilation)
- Preparation of 990 forms
- Audits (financial and operational)
- Consultation regarding unrelated business income
- Tax-exemption applications and advice
- IRS/FTB audit representation
- Budget and cash forecasting
- Strategic Planning
- Financing assistance
- Board presentations
- Educational seminars
- Reasonable compensation studies
- Pension plan design and planning of 403 (b) plans