Get to know Sherry Radmore
- When I am not working with clients I enjoy gardening, travel, sports and spending time with my family.
- My favorite part of being an accountant is working with clients and helping them achieve their goals.
- Over the years my clients have taught me what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur.
- My greatest professional accomplishment is becoming the first female partner at ELLS CPAs.
- My favorite type of music is rock and roll especially classic rock and soft rock.
- If I could visit anywhere it would be Greece.
- If I was stranded on a deserted island all I would need would be books.
- The number one thing on my bucket list is to attend the World Series.
- My passion is my family.
Sherry joined the ELLS team in 1985 and became an officer and shareholder in 1998. She holds the distinction of being the first woman to hold this position at our firm.
Sherry’s areas of expertise include individual and business taxation, IRS and Franchise Tax Board representation, strategic growth strategies, tax planning, estate, gift and financial planning, and wealth preservation.
Sherry is responsible for the development of our estate and trust department as well, specializing in estate and trust planning and gifting options.
Sherry’s area of specialization is the growth-oriented small to medium sized business and its owner(s)/entrepreneur(s). Her clients include healthcare professionals, distributors and wholesalers, manufacturers and real estate developers. Other service she provides include tax planning for businesses and individuals, tax compliance work for all types of entities, business consulting services and personal financial planning. Sherry’s focus on tax law and keeping up to date with changes in the tax code translates into immediate tax advantages for her clients.
Sherry has served on the board of directors and on several committees for the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA) for the past fifteen years. Her dedication to exposing up-and-coming accounting professionals to the world of public accounting has earned her the respect of the accounting community.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Accounting), California State University, Long Beach, Cum Laude
- Master of Science in Taxation, Golden Gate University, San Francisco
Professional Awards, Activities and Memberships
- Firm member, CPA Associates International (CPAAI)
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Board of Directors, CalCPA Orange County/Long Beach Chapter, 2006 to present
- Chair, Membership Committee, 2006 to present
- Chair, Estate Planning Committee, 2004 to 2006
- Member, Estate Plannning Steering Committee, 1998 to present
- Series 7 Securities License
- Licensed as a Registered Representative and Life Agent
Return to About Us page